Gran Cuvèe XXI Secolo 2015
- Wine Description & Tasting Notes
- Food Pairing & Serving Tips
- Official Awards
- Wine Features
It is the spumante with the greatest organoleptic impact that D'Araprì offers. The Gran Cuvée XXI Secolo, produced only in vintages of superior quality, is a spumante that d’Araprì proudly reserves for enthusiasts, where the ability of the three friends excels in combining the three grape varieties Bombino Bianco, Montepulciano and Pinot Noir in one cuvèe of extreme balance and elegance.
The Gran Cuvée XXI Secolo is produced only in years of superior quality, and it is the pride of d’Arparì proposed to all their fans.
- Color Beautiful bright yellow with golden reflections and fine bubbles
- Bouquet very elegant and balanced, aromas of tobacco, honey, apricots and citrus
- Taste Mouth wide and pleasantly creamy and very lively acidity that supports the complex structure of this sparkling wine
Served throughout the meal with medium-structured dishes, also entangled with salads of crustaceans and salad.
- Serve at 8°C
- Longevity 10 years
* the vintage you are going to buy
- Name Gran Cuvèe XXI Secolo
- Appelation Daunià Rosé IGP
- Dosage Brut 6g/l
- Bombino Bianco, Montepulciano and Pinot Noir
- % by volume
- Allergens Contains sulphites
- Production area San Severo.
- Vineyards San Biase, Cotinone and San Matteo District 1/2 + 2 + 12 hectars
- Soil type argillaceous-calcareous, in slight slope
- Exposure and altimetry South South-West, 80-100 mt on the sea level
- Growing system and plant density Espalier, 3500 plants per hectar, Apulian Pergola 2000 plants per hectar
- Profit per hectar 100-120 quintals per hectar, about 3-4 kg per stump
- Grape-harvest time end of August Black Pinot, White Bombino mid-September and late September-early October Montepulciano, with manual gathering and selection of the grapes
- Refining and permanence on yeasts each bottle rests minimum 60 months sheltered from light, drafts and knocks, at a temperature of 13°C, in the cellars of our ancient winery
- Flowing into (degorgement) made by hand at cold with the add of the dosing syrup (liquer d’expedition), about two months before the marketing