Daunia Rosè IGP
- Wine Description & Tasting Notes
- Food Pairing & Serving Tips
- Official Awards
- Wine Features
Sansevieria is obtained from the 100% vinification of Nero di Troia grapes grown in the countryside of San Severo di Puglia. Its wonderful pink color is given by a slight contact of the must with its skins. This gives it unique complexity, elegance and power.
Sansevieria is a method that d’Araprì has developed in these 40 years of a Maison exclusively dedicated to the production of Sparkling wine by Classic Method or Champenois as they say in the rest of the world.
Sansevieria is to remember Raimondo Di Sangro VII Prince of San Severo, who as a Illuminated wanted to seal his botanical research with this name.
Sansevieria is above all the name that d’Araprì has chosen to celebrate, in a bottle of eighteenth-century design, its 40th Anniversary with Art and Passion.
- Color Coral pink with onion skin reflections, it offers a perlage of excellent finesse
- Bouquet Bouquet of fruits with red peel and citrus
- Taste Precise and elegant mouth with raspberry finish and great freshness with excellent length of taste.
Served throughout the meal with medium-structured dishes, also entangled with salads of crustaceans and salad.
- Serve at 8°C.
- Longevity 10 years
* the vintage you are going to buy
- Name Sansevieria
- Appelation Daunià Rosé IGP
- Dosage Brut 6g/l
- Nero di Troia
- % by volume
- Allergens Contains sulphites
- Refining and permanence on yeasts Each bottle rests minimum 30 months sheltered from light, drafts and knocks, at a temperature of 13°C, in the cellars of our ancient winery.
- Flowing into (degorgement) Made by hand at cold with the add of the dosing syrup (liquer d’expedition), about two months before the marketing