Pecorino Super Giulia 2018
Terre Aquilane IGT
- Wine Description & Tasting Notes
- Food Pairing & Serving Tips
- Official Awards
- Wine Features
Pecorino Supergiulia from the renowned Abruzzo's winery Cataldi Madonna is a white wine having intense aromas and a great expressive crispness. It is a wine produced at the foot of the Gran Sasso massif and it is produced with the pure autochthonous grape Pecorino, a variety abandoned for a long time, which has been rediscovered and valued only in the last decades. It is a full bodied white wine having a strong personality, which is able to combine rich and persistent aromas, with a basic crispness capable of making the sip always tense. It is a very pleasing and expressive wine when young, but it also has a good aging potential.
- Color Bright straw yellow
- Bouquet fresh and fragrant olfactory profile, characterized by citrus, floral and pleasantly fruity aromas
- Taste enveloping sip, straight and clean, of sharp freshness and a fine and delicate texture
A fresh wine, perfect for an aperitif or to accompany raw fish and shellfish.
- Serve at 8°C.
- Decanting time not necessarry
- Name Pecorino Super Giulia
- Cataldi Madonna
- Appelation Terre Aquilane IGT
- Bottle Size 0.75l
13% by volume
- Allergens Contains sulphites
- 380 masl