Piè delle Vigne 2018
Terre Aquilane IGT
- Wine Description & Tasting Notes
- Food Pairing & Serving Tips
- Official Awards
- Wine Features
Cerasuolo produced for the first time in 1997 by using the "svacata", an addition of red vinification as the farmers of the area used to do in the past. Our reinterpretation consists in dynamically interpreting the cut between a white and a red vinification, which is made in the middle of their fermentation.
The nature of this wine demands the cooperation of the drinker, it can be felt as pink or as red depending on the desires of the moment.
- Color Intense pink, with ruby shades
- Bouquet Notes of small red fruits, with a slightly almondy finish
- Taste Medium intensity and structure, with a lively and very clear fruit, nice freshness and a nice mineral sensation
Winning with tomato dishes, the classic guitar with Abruzzo ragout, salami and grilled meats.
- Serve at 12°C.
- Decanting time not necessarry
- Longevity 5 years
- Name Piè delle Vigne
- Cataldi Madonna
- Appelation Terre Aquilane IGT
- Montepulciano d'Abruzzo
- Bottle Size 0.75l
14% by volume
- Allergens Contains sulphites
Immediate destemming-crushing, spontaneous fermentation, with indigenous yeasts, at 18/20 degrees, and subsequent contact with thin lees
- 380 masl