Azienda Agricola Fiorano
Gallo Otto 2016
Marche Rosso IGT
- Wine Description & Tasting Notes
- Food Pairing & Serving Tips
- Wine Features
Deep red in color with violet reflections, the nose has notes of ripe red and sour cherry, accompanied by hints of pepper, spices and balsam. In the mouth it reveals a powerful and persistent structure, accompanied by a dense tannins.
A part of the grapes (30%) is left to dry for about 30-40 days. after drying, the grapes are manually de-stemmed and crushed with the feet in 500 liter terracotta amphorae. Spontaneous fermentation through indigenous yeasts in amphora, without temperature control. Maturation in amphora on fine lees for about 8-10 months and subsequent refinement in the bottle.
Gallo Otto derives its name from the Contrada Gallo di Cossignano, number 8, where the Syrah vineyards are located
- Color Deep red in color with violet reflections
- Bouquet notes of ripe red and sour cherry, accompanied by hints of pepper, spices and balsam
- Taste persistent structure, accompanied by a dense tannins
Meats: lamb, kid, game, pork. Excellent with roasted and braised meats. First courses: with strong meat-based condiments. Cheeses: seasoned and salted, with an intense flavor.
- Serve at 18°C.
- Decanting time 1 Hour
- Longevity 10 years
- Name Gallo Otto
- Azienda Agricola Fiorano
- Appelation Marche Rosso IGT
- Sirah 50% - Montepulciano 50%
- 14.5% by volume
- Allergens Contains sulphites
- 300 masl