Priwine.com collects some Personal data from its Users. We do that to provide our services to you.
We collect your data to send you your wine and to contact you to have your feedback and to keep you informed about new wines and /or wine events. For whatever doubt or problem with your Personal Data just contact us, we will manage them according to your needs. In the following you can find the legal version of this short information.
Owner and Data Controller
PRIWINE srl - Via Brennero, 9 - 23100 Sondrio - Italia Owner contact email: info@Priwine.com.
Types of Data collected
Among the types of Personal Data that Priwine.com collects, by itself or through third parties, there are:
- first name
- last name
- email address
- various types of data; cookies; billing address; shipping address;
- usage Data; payment data; address; company name.
Data communicated while using the service
In cases where Priwine.com specifically states that some Data is not mandatory, Users are free not to communicate this Data without consequences to the availability or the functioning of the Service. Users who are uncertain about which Personal Data is mandatory are welcome to contact the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of Priwine.com (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner.
The updated list of these parties may be requested to the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if one of the following applies:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes
- provision of Data is necessary for the performance of an Agreement with the User and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject
- processing is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Owner
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner's operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. Depending on the User's location, data transfers may involve transferring the User's Data to a country other than their own.
To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data.
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of eventual Data transfers to a country outside the European Union (other than Switzerland) or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data shall be processed and stored for as long as required by the purpose they have been collected for. Therefore:
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User shall be retained until such contract has been fully performed.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfil such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn.
Furthermore, the Owner may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever required to do so for the performance of a legal obligation or upon order of an authority. Once the retention period expires (default is 2 years after last User login), Personal Data will be deleted.
Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after expiration of the retention period.
The purposes of processing
The Data concerning the User is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Content commenting, Contacting the User, Social features, Managing contacts and sending messages, Handling payments, Traffic optimization and distribution, Advertising, Registration and authentication, Analytics, Displaying content from external platforms, Interaction with live chat platforms and Interaction with external social networks and platforms.
Users can find further detailed information about such purposes of processing and about the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
- Advertising Data: owner do not use Personal Data for online advertising (banner, adwords, etc…) in its website or on third party website.
- Analytics Data: owner do not use third party analytics services.
- Priwine.com collects technical information (default language and currency, last visited page) and does not use them for marketing / advertising purposes.
- Personal Data collected:
- email address;
- first name;
- last name.
By filling in the contact form with their Data, the User authorizes Priwine.com to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header.
Personal Data collected:
- email address;
- first name;
- last name;
- phone number.
Managing contacts and sending messages
Owner manages its own database of email contacts, phone contacts or any other contact information to communicate with the User.
Communicating with the user, Owner may also collect data concerning the date and time when the message was viewed by the User, as well as when the User interacted with it, such as by clicking on links included in the message.
Registration and authentication
By registering or authenticating, Users allow Priwine.com to identify them and give them access to dedicated services. Depending on what is described below, third parties may provide registration and authentication services. In this case, Priwine.com will be able to access some Data, stored by these third-party services, for registration or identification purposes.
Direct registration (Priwine.com)
The User registers by filling out the registration form and providing the Personal Data directly to Priwine.com.
Personal Data collected:
- billing address;
- email address;
- place and date of birth;
- first name;
- last name;
- phone number;
- shipping address.
Further information about Personal Data
Selling goods and services online
The Personal Data collected are used to provide the User with services or to sell goods, including payment and possible delivery.
The Personal Data collected to complete the payment may include the credit card, the bank account used for the transfer, or any other means of payment envisaged.
The kind of Data collected by Priwine.com depends on the payment system used. The rights of Users Users may exercise certain rights regarding their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw consent where they have previously given their consent to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Object to processing of their Data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to learn if Data is being processed by the Owner, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of their Data. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to restrict the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process their Data for any purpose other than storing it.
- Have their Personal Data deleted or otherwise removed. Users have the right, under certain circumstances, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Receive their Data and have it transferred to another controller. Users have the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract which the User is part of or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before their competent data protection authority.
Details about the right to object to processing
Where Personal Data is processed for a public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner, Users may object to such processing by providing a ground related to their particular situation to justify the objection.
Users must know that, however, should their Personal Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they can object to that processing at any time without providing any justification. To learn, whether the Owner is processing Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be addressed by the Owner as early as possible and always within one month.
Last Update 21 April 2022