Alta Langa Bio Brut
Alta Langa DOCG - 2019
This sparkling wine comes from marly and calcareous-clayey soils in Rodello, a highly prized area of the Alta Langa. Here Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes are grown to produce sparkling wines which, according to the Piedmontese tradition, are rigorously obtained with the classic method of refermentation in the bottle.
The harvest takes place manually in the last days of August. The grapes are subjected to a soft pressing from which only the flower of the must is used. Fermentation takes place in steel vats at a controlled temperature of around 13-14°C for 28 days
- Color brilliant straw yellow, with fine and persistent perlage
- Bouquet aromatic symphony that combines elegance and power: touches of minerality, dried fruit and honey
- Taste deep and with a fine perlage with a fresh-savory taste, on the finish it remains elegant with mineral and citrus flavors.
Food Pairing & Serving Tips
Excellent as an aperitif, perfect to accompany the entire meal.
Serve at 6-8°C
- Bottle Size 0.75l
- Type Spumante Metodo Classico
- Grapes Pinot Nero (60%) e Chardonnay (40%)
- Region Piedmont