Barolo Giribaldi 2018
- Wine Description & Tasting Notes
- Food Pairing & Serving Tips
- Wine Features
Giribaldi's 2018 Barolo is an elegant, intense red wine with surprising depth. The palate is enveloping with a warm sensation of vanilla, red fruits; hints of spice blending with the fruit generate a unique taste. A red wine with great personality. Aged for over two years in French oak tonneaux.
- Color intense ruby red colour with orange brick reflexes that become apparent after a few years of aging
- Bouquet red fruit, strawberries, cherries and black forest fruits. A little white pepper on the nose is evident, which is a characteristic of this specific area of Novello
- Taste warm vanilla sensations in the mouth, red fruit, dry and soft with wrapping sweet tannins. Slightly spicy notes mingle with the red fruit making this wine uniquely elegant
Excellent with red meats, and game, roasted meats and stews. An excellent meditation wine. After ageing this wine pairs remarkably with dark chocolate and chocolate puddings.
- Serve at 18-20°C
- Decanting time at least 30 minutes
- Longevity up to 15 years
- Name Barolo
- Appelation Barolo DOCG
- Bottle Size 0.75l
14.5% by volume
- Allergens Contains sulphites
- Fermentation Traditional vinification for 20 days at a controlled temperature of 30/35°C with several pump over’s during the day to optimize colour extraction.
- Ageing Process after a rest in stainless steel for 4 months the wine matures in French oak casks for 2 years
- Bottle Ageing it is left in the bottle in our underground cellar at a constant temperature of 16 °C until sold