Pecorino Giulia 2021
Terre Aquilane IGT
- Wine Description & Tasting Notes
- Food Pairing & Serving Tips
- Official Awards
- Wine Features
The ten-year attention to the Pecorino grape has prompted Cataldi Madonna to develop a simple version of Giulia.
Cataldi Madonna's Pecorino Giulia represents the real essence of Pecorino, the perfect rediscovery of one of the most traditional varieties of Abruzzo that Cataldi Madonna presents in a version having an extraordinary quality/price ratio. A white wine simple only in price, perfect to be part of what we like to define as everyday wines.
Cataldi Madonna's Pecorino Giulia is a real reference point for the whole typology: citrus fruit, crisp, mineral, sapid and with a long persistence
- Color Pale yellow
- Bouquet Exuberant aromas of passion fruit and grapefruit
- Taste Sharp acidity, very pleasant, and a clean and full body that pushes dangerously to drink
A fresh wine, perfect for an aperitif or to accompany raw fish and shellfish.
- Serve at 8°C.
- Decanting time not necessarry
- Name Pecorino Giulia
- Cataldi Madonna
- Appelation Terre Aquilane IGT
- Bottle Size 0.75l
11.5% by volume
- Allergens Contains sulphites
- 380 masl