It is the most marketed product of the winery, and was also the first to be produced. It sees the addition of liquer d'expedition. Brut d'Araprì is of mixed grape varieties and appeals to a wide range of consumers.
- Color brilliant straw yellow with fine perlage
- Bouquet ethereal with a hint of lysate (bread crust),. the olfactory picture, mellowed by scents of dried wild flowers and filled with fruity hints of apple, yellow peach and orange.
- Taste the sugar dosage is deliberately kept low, 5 g/l, to preserve fragrance and aromatic freshness. Delicately dry and harmonious, with a fresh, full-bodied palate and an aftertaste of toasted and panettone notes. It concludes with a clean, dry finish, with a refined dryness that sucks in the initial sweetness
Food Pairing & Serving Tips
Excellent as an aperitif. It is a classy sparkling wine for celebrating any important occasion such as receptions, dinner parties, banquets; ideal to sip during relaxing moments.
- Serve at 8°C
- Longevity 5 years
- Name Pas Dosé
- Dosage Brut
- Bombino Bianco and Pinot Noir
- % by volume
- Allergens Contains sulphites
- Production area San Severo
- Vineyards San Biase, Cotinone and San Matteo District 1/2 + 2 + 12 hectars
- Soil type argillaceous-calcareous, in slight slope
- Exposure and altimetry South South-West, 80-100 mt on the sea level
- Growing system and plant density Espalier, 3500 plants per hectar, Apulian Pergola 2000 plants per hectar
- Profit per hectar 100-120 quintals per hectar, about 3-4 kg per stump
- Grape-harvest time end of August pinot noir and second decade of September Bombino Bianco, with manual gathering and selection of the grapes
- Refining and permanence on yeasts each bottle rests for a minimum of 24 months protected from light, draughts and shocks, at a temperature of 13° C, in the basement of our ancient wine cellar.
- Flowing into (degorgement) a la glace manually, with dosage syrup added, about two months before marketing.