D'Araprì Brut Rosé
Rosé wine is a typical product of southern Italy, and it is with this in mind that the d'Araprì winery has prepared its Brut Rosè, light pink in colour with onion skin reflections that give off the sunshine that its land is blessed with. Savoury and of long persistence
- Color salmon-pink with discreet shades of purple and gold, with soft, abundant mousse and fine, persistent perlage.
- Bouquet Intense fresh and sweet nose with fragrance of flowers and a delicate fusion of bread, toast and ripe fruit.
- Taste Complex aromas introduce a lively palate, a full and enveloping mouthfeel with a very fine bubble. Dry yet rounded, savoury, long persistence, with a balanced taste texture and pleasant drinkability
Food Pairing & Serving Tips
It pairs wonderfully with medium-aged Caciocavallo Podolico cheese. Refined and original as an aperitif, excellent at the end of a meal with dry pastries, it is the softest sparkling wine the Winery offers. Desirable at any time, it is a symbol of love and happiness.
- Serve at 8°C
- Longevity 5 years
- Name Brut Rosé
- Dosage Brut
- Montepulciano and Pinot Noir
- % by volume
- Allergens Contains sulphites
- Production area San Severo
- Vineyards Cotinone and San Matteo District 1/2 + 2 + 12 hectars
- Soil type argillaceous-calcareous, in slight slope
- Exposure and altimetry South South-West, 80-100 mt on the sea level
- Growing system and plant density Espalier, 3500 plants per hectar, Apulian Pergola 2000 plants per hectar
- Profit per hectar 100-120 quintals per hectar, about 3-4 kg per stump
- Grape-harvest time end of August pinot noir and Montepulciano, with manual gathering and selection of the grapes
- Refining and permanence on yeasts each bottle rests for a minimum of 24 months protected from light, draughts and shocks, at a temperature of 13° C, in the basement of our ancient wine cellar.
- Flowing into (degorgement) a la glace manually, with dosage syrup added, about two months before marketing.