La Ginestraia Vermentino 2021
Riviera Ligure di Ponente DOC
- Wine Description & Tasting Notes
- Food Pairing & Serving Tips
- Wine Features
"We are good because we are curious, curious to understand what can be produced in this formidable territory." This is one of the phrases that the owners of La Ginestraia winery put at the center of their production philosophy: the desire to understand and know every inch of the terroir is the basis for making representative wines such as Riviera Ligure di Ponente Vermentino DOC. Fruity, floral and fresh, it is a typical regional white, the result of the relationship between grape variety and terroir. The grapes cold macerate, fermenting at a controlled temperature in steel, where they remain to age for about 5 months.
- Color deep straw yellow
- Bouquet elegant and complex aromas of ripe fruits and flowers, including hints of pear, apricot, citrus, sage hazelnut, hawthorn and honey
- Taste great aromatic persistence, full body, soft and balanced. Evolves positively over the years
Excellent throughout a meal and as an aperitif, it enthusiastically accompanies seafood recipes and preparations. Also perfect with shellfish, it is worth trying with stuffed zucchini.
- Serve at 8°C.
- Decanting time not necessarry
- Name Vermentino
- La Ginestraia
- Appelation Riviera Ligure di Ponente DOC
- Bottle Size 0.75l
13% by volume
- Allergens Contains sulphites
- Fermentation winemaking is geared toward enhancing the aromatic characteristics of the grape variety. Therefore, maceration of the must is cold, pressing is soft and fermentation is conducted at a controlled temperature.