Rocca Coeli Etna Rosso 2015
Etna Rosso DOC - 2015
Sale Sold out
Regular price €38,00
Regular priceUnit price per
Availability: more than 12 bottles.
- Food Pairing & Serving Tips
- Wine Features
Rocca Coeli was founded by a desire to pursue excellence, and authentic passion for the different expressions of Sicilian terroir, Salvatore Geraci and his family recently decided to invest on a new project by buying a property on the north side of the volcano Etna. The vineyards are located at an altitude on 800 m a.s.l. and are located in Castiglione di Sicilia, the grand cru of Etna.
- Color Intense ruby red
- Bouquet Aromas of smoke, flint, dark currant, rose and Mediterranean scrub
- Taste Packed with elegance and mineral tension, there are layers of morello cherry, cranberry, star anise, thyme and graphite against fine tannins and crisp acidity.
Food Pairing & Serving Tips
Oily fish like sardines, tuna, and swordfish, sausages, meatloaf, meatballs, steaks, goat cheese, Gouda, and Jack.
- Serve at 18°C
- Decanting time at least 30 minutes
- Longevity up to 10 years
- Name Rocca Coeli Etna Rosso
- Nerello Mascalese
- Bottle Size 0.75l
14.0% by volume
- Allergens Contains sulphites
- Fermentation Traditional fermentation with indigenous yeasts and temperature controlled process. The wine is not further filtered using only indigenous yeasts.
- Ageing Process: 24 months in French oak barriques (15 hl barrels) for an average period of 18 months depending on the vintage.
- Bottle Ageing 24 months
- Production About 3.000 bottles/year.