Sassella Rainoldi 2018
Valtellina Superiore DOCG
- Wine Description & Tasting Notes
- Food Pairing & Serving Tips
- Name Inferno RiservaWine Features
Of all the sub-zones of Valtellina, Sassella is certainly the most famous, and it is here that some of the most balanced and elegant wines of the entire denomination are produced.
Aldo Rainoldi produces a red wine with particularly harmonious characteristics that today, only five years after the harvest, proves to be relaxed and very pleasant. Valtellina Superiore Sassella DOCG by Aldo Rainoldi is a great Valtellina to drink, whose extraordinary gastronomic vocation leads it to exalt itself at the table, with some of its most classic pairings.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
- Color Ruby red colour
- Bouquet Delicate bouquet with a prevalence of mineral and blood notes, hints of spices and dried flowers.
- Taste In the mouth it is harmonious, velvety and sapid.
White and red meat, first courses with elaborate sauces, stewed fish.
- Serve at 18°C
- Decanting time not required
- Longevity up to 10 years
- Name Sassella
- Appelation Valtellina Superiore DOCG
- Still Red
- Bottle Size 0.75l
13.5% by volume
- Allergens Contains sulphites
- In 25 and 56 hl oak barrels for about 20 months. Pre-bottling assembly in steel tanks for about 2 months.
- Bottle aging in dark and cool cellars for 6 months before marketing.