Friulano San Lorenzo
Collio DOP - 2021
I Clivi's Friulano 'San Lorenzo' comes from the Collio vineyard of the same name, which is home to vines over 80 years old. Matured and vinified in stainless steel, it reveals a very varietal and expressive bouquet in which hints of almond, spring flowers and light accents of aromatic herbs and citrus fruits mingle delicately. The sip develops on a fresh, flowing and clean texture with pleasant savoury accents. An artisanal wine, made as it once was
- Color Light straw yellow with greenish outlines
- Bouquet almond, spring flowers and light accents of aromatic herbs and citrus fruits
- Taste fresh, flowing and clean texture with pleasant savoury accents
Food Pairing & Serving Tips
Lean hors d’oeuvres, fish dishes both in stew and in sauce. Dishes of regional cuisine.
- Serve at 8-10°C.
- Decanting time not necessarry
- Name San Lorenzo
- I Clivi
- 100% Friulano (formerly known as “Tocai Friulano”).
- Friuli Venezia Giulia
- Bottle Size 0.75l
13.0% by volume
- Allergens Contains sulphites
- Fermentation Stainless steel tanks
- Grapevine Age 80 years
- Soil Structure Marl and sandstone flysch of Eocene origin, called with the local name of Ponca.
- Vineyard Location Surrounding the “San Lorenzo” Church on Mount Quarin, in the village of Brazzano, province of Gorizia.