Serafini & Vidotto
Colli Trevigiani IGT - 2017
- Food Pairing & Serving Tips
- Wine Features
Its aspect is distinctly burgundy, with a taste of pomegranate which is of brilliant transparency and elegant texture.
The first impression in the nose is dominated by mature raspberries, woodland strawberries and tamarind - followed by a soft flowery note of violets and cyclamen. Later there are perceptible complex notes of eucalyptus and dark chocolate together with candied citrus fruits. Our Pinot Nero has a fresh taste of soft tannins, it is harmonious and pleasantly balanced. This pleasant balance and the soft final note give the wine a warm finish that is enjoyable and very delectable.
- Color The appearance is distinctly Burgundy, with garnet-red tones, luminous transparency and elegant consistency.
- Bouquet First, an extremely fruity nose of ripe raspberries, wild strawberries and tamarind; followed by a caressing floral note of violet and cyclamen; then, gradually, more complex and balsamic hints of eucalyptus and bitter chocolate with candied citrus peel emerge.
Taste The taste is fresh, on sweet, round tannins and balanced sapidity.
The impeccable balance and persistent softness give the wine a warm, enveloping and very drinkable finish.
These taste-olfactory notes give it great flexibility in matching: braised veal, lamb chops "a scottadito", baked pigeon, goat's or sheep's milk cheeses of half maturity.
- Serve at 18°C
- Decanting time at least 30 minutes
- Longevity up to 10 years
- Name Pinot Nero
- Serafini & Vidotto
- Appelation Colli Trevigiani IGT
- Pinot Noir
- Bottle Size 0.75l
13% by volume
- Allergens Contains sulphites
- Ageing Process oak seasoned at least 30 months
- Bottle Ageing 2 years
Vine Training guyot
- Yeld per Hectar 1'500-4'000 kg
- Soil Structure Ferretto soil (reddish brown clayey soil)