Rainoldi Brut Rosé
Alpi Retiche IGT - 2020
- Food Pairing & Serving Tips
- Wine Features
Spumante Metodo Classico Brut Rosè produced by Casa Vinicola Aldo Rainoldi, is an excellent sparkling wine of great quality obtained by processing 92% Nebbiolo grapes, 4% Pignola and the remaining 4% Rossola (the latter are indigenous grapes from Valtellina).
This is a classy product indicated for lovers of bubbles, fresh, decisive, with lively coppery tones, decidedly intense to the nose and pleasantly perfumed. Its structure and character satisfy even the most demanding palate. Its processing involves the base wine remaining in steel for a few months to mature, then being bottled with the yeasts, for re-fermentation, then aged for at least 36 months.
Cantina Aldo Rainoldi, a renowned winery, offers its customers classy, high quality wines, produced thanks to a careful harvest that always respects the environment and nature. The Spumante Metodo Classico Brut Rosè, which owes its rosé colour to the cold maceration of the Nebbiolo grapes, followed by pressing, is a truly special and original product: it is truly rare to find a Nebbiolo-based sparkling wine and, above all, with these quality characteristics!
- Color Typical colour of onion skin
- Bouquet Fine and continuous perlage. Intense aroma with notes of yeast, plum and walnut.
- Taste In the mouth it is dry and fragrant, with a good structure and persistent freshness. Excellent drinkability.
Appetizers based on fish and shellfish, white meat and traditional dishes like “pizzocheri”.
- Serve at 10°C
- Longevity up to 3 years
- Name Brut Rosé
- Appelation Alpi Retiche IGT
- Nebbiolo 92%, Pignola 4%, Rossola 4%
- Bottle Size 0.75l
12.5% by volume
- Allergens Contains sulphites
- The base sparkling wine rests in steel tanks until the spring following the harvest.
- After the tirage or second fermentation, the wine is aged on lees for at least 36 months before dégorgement.