Alta Langa Bio Pas Dosè
Alta Langa DOCG - 2017
This sparkling wine comes from marly and calcareous-clayey soils in Rodello, a highly prized area of the Alta Langa. Here Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes are grown to produce sparkling wines which, according to the Piedmontese tradition, are rigorously obtained with the classic method of refermentation in the bottle.
The harvest takes place manually in the last days of August. The grapes are subjected to a soft pressing from which only the flower of the must is used. Fermentation takes place in steel vats at a controlled temperature of around 13-14°C for 28 days. The wine thus obtained remains in steel for a few months and in this period one batonage is carried out a week. At the beginning of spring the tirage is carried out, i.e. the refermentation in the bottle, which will last about 60 days. The wine undergoes refinement on the lees for a minimum period of 30 months according to the disciplinary;
- Color bright golden, with fine and persistent perlage
- Bouquet characteristic scent of minerals, dried fruit and honey on the nose
- Taste intense and with a fine perlage on the palate it meets fresh and savory notes giving mineral and citrus hints
Food Pairing & Serving Tips
Excellent as an aperitif and with appetizers and delicate main courses of fish, shellfish and fried fish.
Serve at 6-8°C
- Bottle Size 0.75l
- Type Spumante Metodo Classico
- Grapes Pinot Nero (60%) e Chardonnay (40%)
- Region Piemonte