Barbaresco Giribaldi Cottà
Barbaresco DOCG - 2019
Sale Sold out
Regular price €26,00
Regular priceUnit price per
Availability: more than 12 bottles.
- Food Pairing & Serving Tips
- Wine Features
This Barbaresco comes from the vineyard in Neive and is 350 meters above sea level. The soil is with marl calcareous with a South exposure.
- Color A ruby red colour with garnet reflexes
- Bouquet On the nose wild roses, raspberries and cinnamon
- Taste In the mouth it is dry and warm with sensations of vanilla, tobacco, leather and green tea leaves
Food Pairing & Serving Tips
Pairs with red meats, cheeses and it excellent as a meditation wine.
- Serve at 18-20°C
- Decanting time at least 30 minutes
- Longevity up to 10 years
- Name Barbaresco Cottà
- Appelation Barbaresco DOCG
- Bottle Size 0.75l
14.5% by volume
- Allergens Contains sulphites
- Fermentation Traditional vinificiation of the grapes for 12 days with several pump overs during the day and a controlled temperature of 30/ 35 ° C to optimize extraction.
- Ageing Process After a rest in stainless steel for 5 months the wine matures in oak for 24 months
- Bottle Ageing on year