Aglianico del Vulture DOC - 2011
- Food Pairing & Serving Tips
- Wine Features
It is really rare to find such a kind of wine, a well-balanced excellent wine. Its rich texture is appreciated in its absolute density and high integrity of the taste, in the intensity of its colour and in the great amount of its smelling, and in its exceptionally persistence.
The sweet taste of blackberry, is rounded with the flavour of vanilla from the oak. The tone is very intense, and in the flavour rich in tannin.
- Color Intense ruby red
- Bouquet Ample and complex, with notes of bitter cherry and herbs
- Taste Warm and powerful, with silky and persistent tannins and long creamy and fruity finish
roasted meat, lamb, game and hard cheese
- Serve at 18°C.
- Decanting time 1 Hour
- Longevity 10 - 15 years
- Name Masqito
- Colli Cerentino
- Appelation Aglianico del Vulture DOC
- 14.5% by volume
- Allergens Contains sulphites
- The alcoholic fermentation is performed in stainless steel tanks at a controlled temperature of around 27 degree. The resulting wine is filled in other stainless steel tanks and rests for 48 hours
- The wine is stored in French oak barrels 80 percent new and 20 percent of their second passage, for a period of 12 to 24 months
- 12 months
- vineyards bred back to low density
- 4'000 kg
- volcanic, with deep substrate of volcanic tuff
- 500 masl