Cuvée Maria Vittoria
Alpi Retiche IGT - 2018
It is antique pink in colour, delicate and brilliant. It is the Spumante Metodo Classico that has become the emblem of the Rainoldi passions for excellent wines. Produced only in the best vintages, it lies for 60 monthts on the lees.
- Colour Antique pink, delicate in colour
- Bouquet Elegant and intense on the nose with notes of violets, sweet pastries and wild strawberries
- Taste In the mouth it is fresh, dry, complex with excellent structure and persistence.
Food Pairing & Serving Tips
- Pairing Appetizers, fish, shellfish, traditional dishes such as “pizzoccheri” (Valtellina buckwheat pasta) and Asian cuisine.
- Serving Temperature 10°C.
Bottle Size 0.75l
- Type Spumante Metodo Classico
- Grapes Chiavennasca 92%, Pignola 4%, Rossola 4%
- Region Lombardei