Daunia Bombino Bianco IGP - 2018
- Food Pairing & Serving Tips
- Official Awards
- Wine Features
The peculiarity of this Vintage, identified by the abbreviation RN, represent the “Riserva”, aged at least 36 months, of the “Nobile” Bombino Bianco grape, indigenous grape of the Capitanata that d’Araprì has successfully experimented as a base wine suitable for being made sparkling with the classic method.
The technique of the first fermentation in wood gives to the RN a sparkling gold color, a rich aroma of ripe fruit and a hint of vanilla. The taste sensations are savory, full and complex.
- Color clear and crystal golden coulor, with fine perlage and beautiful structure
- Bouquet Intense and with enveloping elegance bouquet, with smells of butter biscuits mixed with smells of pineapple and banana and a little smells of vanilla
- Taste structured and complex, dynamic and full tasty, but at the same time it has body and volume, with an unforgettable gustatory pleasure. Perfect interpretation of the d’Araprì style that enhances the characteristics of the vintage
It is suggested to drink on grilled fish and cheeses with strong flauvor. The peculiar features of this sparkling wine are enhance on Mediterranean specialities and tasty dishes typical of Daunia.
- Serve at 8°C
- Longevity 5 years
* the vintage you are going to buy
- Name Riserva Nobile
- Appelation Daunia Bombino Bianco IGP
- Dosage Brut 6g/l
- Bombino Bianco
- % by volume
- Allergens Contains sulphites
- Production area: San Severo.
- Vineyards: San Biase and San Matteo District 1/2 + 12 hectars
- Soil type: argillaceous-calcareous, in slight slope
- Exposure and altimetry: South South-West, 80-100 mt on the sea level
- Growing system and plant density: Espalier, 3500 plants per hectar, Apulian Pergola 2000 plants per hectar
- Profit per hectar: 100-120 quintals per hectar, about 3-4 kg per stump
- Grape-harvest time: end of September, with manual gathering and selection of the grapes. First fermentation in 300 liter tonneaux with permanence “sur lie” until January
- Refining and permanence on yeasts: each bottle rests minimum 36 months sheltered from light, drafts and knocks, at a temperature of 13°C, in the cellars of our ancient winery
- Flowing into (degorgement): made by hand at cold with the add of the dosing syrup (liquer d’expedition), about two months before the marketing.