Rocca Coeli Etna Bianco
Etna Bianco DOC -
The white Rocca Coeli is made up of Carricante and Minnella grapes, grown on the north side of Etna. The vineyards, located at an altitude of 800 meters above sea level, have sandy volcanic soils, rich in minerals. The vines have an average age of around 40 and are grown according to the sapling system. The harvest takes place strictly by hand.
- Color Rocca Coeli Bianco by Azienda Agricola Palari has a straw yellow color with greenish reflections
- Bouquet perfume of white fruit, anise, green almond and vegetal hints on a background of saline notes
- Taste great freshness and flavor wine with long finish on notes of fresh almond
Wine description from Salvatore Geraci available here.
Food Pairing & Serving Tips
Perfect with fish and vegetables.
- Longevity up to 10 years
- Azienda Agricola Palari Località S. Stefano Briga - Contrada Barna - 98135 Messina (ME) - Italia
- Wineyard North slope of Etna. About 800m a.s.l. Sandy volcanic soil with high organic matter and rich in minerals
- Appelation Etna Bianco DOC
- Carricante and Minnella
- Type still white wine
- Fermentation and maturation the wine is not filtered and only indigenous yeasts are used. The wine is aged for 12 months in French oak barrels and then a minimum of 14 months in bottle
- Allergens contains sulfites