Terre Siciliane IGT - 2009
Sale Sold out
Regular price €70,00
Regular priceUnit price per
Availability: 8 bottles.
- Food Pairing & Serving Tips
- Wine Features
Santa Nè by Palari is produced from grapes of Sicilian francisa vine, clone of cabernet franc, coming from old vines; it is obtained by traditional red wine making process and fermentation in stainless steel tanks. It is aged in new barriques for about 12 months and then refined in bottle for 18 months, it is a wine of great quality, pleasantly complex, to be conquered by.
- Color ruby red
- Bouquet broad and of good complexity, with dominant hints of red fruits, spicy and smoky notes
- Taste soft, enveloping, with a velvety tannic texture and a long finish
Food Pairing & Serving Tips
Excellent in combination with red meat, in particular roasted meat, it also goes well with game and aged cheese.
- Serve at 18°C
- Decanting time 1 hour
- Longevity up to 20 years
- A Francisa (from the local dialect)
- Appelation Terre Siciliane IGT
- 14% volume content
- Traditional fermentation with indigenous yeast and temperature control of fermentation and maceration
- New barriques of Tronçais, aging for an average period of 24 months. Not filtered
- 24 months
- Old head trained vines