Tenuta Buon Tempo
Brunello di Montalcino
Brunello di Montalcino DOCG - 2015
- Food Pairing & Serving Tips
- Wine Features
Complex and well-structured, our Brunello di Montalcino represents the perfect combination of power, finesse, and long aging potential.
- Color A more or less deep garnet depending on the vintage, tending towards brick red after long aging.
- Bouquet Intensely vinous, with fruity fragrances of ripe cherries and plums, along with floral and spicy notes. Ethereal sensations and oaky tones from its aging in wood.
- Taste Dry, with well-balanced acidity and tannins that are evident but absolutely compatible with its considerable body; warming, rounded and harmonious.
It finds its perfect match in refined, richly flavored red meats such as game (and wild boar in particular), stews, or mature cheeses. It also goes well with grilled vegetables, mushrooms, and spicy dishes.
- Serve at 18°C
- Decanting time 1 hour
- Longevity up to 15 years
- Name Brunello di Montalcino
- Tenuta Buon Tempo
- Appelation Brunello di Montalcino DOCG
- Bottle Size 0.75l
14% by volume
- Allergens Contains sulphites
- Fermentation Temperature-controlled vinification in stainless steel and fermentation with indigenous yeasts; 4 weeks’ maceration
Ageing Process Maturation for 3 years
in large (20 and 35 hl) Slavonian oak casks for three-quarters of the wine, and for the rest in 500 lt. French oak tonneaux, used once previously. Finally, the wine
clears naturally by settling in stainless stee
- Bottle Ageing lrest for a minimum of six months in bottle before release onto the market